I want to collect all your suggestions in this blog entry, so feel free to leave comments below and I’ll update the list permanently!
I’m working on the blue list entries.
The bold list entries are already implemented and will be released with the next update.
Strike throughstands for a fulfilled request some new secret features
- create a “one-time” custom alarm message directly when setting a new alarm/timer (thanks Quiong)
reedit alarm text give the option to show time in US standard (12 hour time with AM and PM, instead of a 24 hour clock) (thanks Thomasz)
- a way to manage and sort alarms
- user profiles
- sync (thanks Jan!)
disable alarms (thanks Johan!)
- indicator (in the menubar) for active alarms (and make it optional, especially for JanS ;-))
- option to set the “hour”-timer more accurately (half or quarter hours displayed) – (thanks Rafael!)
Option to make alarms persistent (pause and keep them in the list after alert. Thanks Thomas!)
- set alarm volume independently of the system volume (thanks Michael again ;-))
- in the “direct time”-zone, let the current time be in the middle of the screen (or let the user decide) (thanks Dominik)
option to disable “alarm-text-setting” for timers less than 1 hour (thanks Tomasz)
I’m working heavily on full AppleScript support and on many other features right now but I’m looking forward to implement all your requests in the upcoming versions!